Monday, August 21, 2006

Find Someone

Have you ever needed to find someone and didn't know were to begin? Maybe you are looking for an old roommate, or an old lover, whoever it is the internet has made it easier than ever to locate someone.

You can find someone yourself with a little luck and some online research tools you can find anyone you want. Another way is to use one of the online services which will track down and find someone for you.

Here is a list of the best online people search tools to use when you need to find someone and find them fast.


ZabaSearch

This site offers free name searches and various paid premium searches to help you find someone. This service searches through public records so the results are very accurate and complete. The only problem I found was the search results contain every address that the person you are looking for has ever lived. This makes it difficult to determine which address is the current one. For me it brought up 5 previous addresses and my current address when I did a search on my name.

411

This site is a white/yellow pages site which allows you to search for people and businesses. The information on this site seems to be outdated. The site makes you select a state when doing a search, and for my name it only returned an old address from seven years ago.

AnyWho

This site is also a white/yellow pages site which allows you to search for people and businesses. The information on this site also seems to be outdated as it brought up the same 4 addresses for my name as 411.

Yahoo People Search

This site offers free name and email searches. Results are not as complete as other searches. I could not find my own address using my full name.

It seems that most of these services use outdate information, so if the person you are trying to find has moved recently they won't be able to help you. ZabaSearch and was the only service that showed my current address in the search results. So if you are trying to find someone, I would suggest using ZabaSearch.
Find Someone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home